Monday, February 15, 2010

Rick Daugherty calling ...

[UpDate of previous post]

I just had a lovely 20-minute phone conversation w/ Rick Daugherty, Chair, Lehigh County Democratic Committee.

Pending approval by the Lehigh County Democratic Committee Officers, Linda Minger, Helen Sheerens, Courtney Robinson, and Celeste Dee (it's "ok" so far by Rick), looks like I'll be addressing them (and Rick) on Monday, April 19, 2010.

My (pending approval of the meeting) topic will be ...

How To Beat Lehigh County DA Jim Martin in the 2011 Election (Note: DA Martin "ran" unopposed in both the 2007 and 2003 "elections." The voters deserve a choice.)

My thanks to Rick Daugherty for getting back to me, and thank you also to Officers Linda Minger, Helen Sheerens, Courtney Robinson, and Celeste Dee for considering my request to address you ...

No comments: