Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Email, Outgoing, to Rick Daugherty


On Mar 2, 2010, at 3:41:51 PM, Bill Villa wrote:

Rick .. local blogger Bernie O'Hare has been emotionally cyber-torturing my wife and me for nearly 2 years.

We recently filed suit against O'Hare in Lehigh County, charging him with Malicious Prosecution, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, and Libel.

Not coincidentally, O'Hare was disbarred in 1986 for emotionally torturing his own African-American civil rights client for 2 years.

Yes, it's true, we "bash some Democrats" at our blog (we bash some Republicans too) ... i.e., those, like Michael Donovan, Mike Schlossberg, and Don Cunningham, who enable and legitimize O'Hare via participation at O'Hare's snake pit of a blog.

It would be incredibly short-sighted and counter-productive for the local Democratic party to exclude me from the process of attempting to defeat Jim Martin.

I have every right to publicly criticize Michael Donovan, Mike Schlossberg, and Don Cunningham for allying with a Northampton County hate blogger who is cyber bullying a grief-stricken Lehigh County family ... mine. So please try to get over this, and stop holding my rights of free speech against me; that's a very unbecoming thing for Democrats to be doing.

And frankly, you need me ... if you're seriously entertaining the daunting task of de-throning power-entrenched Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin.

I'm expecting you to change your mind(s) about your refusal to meet with me.

And I'm expecting you to stop keeping me waiting on this ... as you've insulted me enough already.

Patiently (for now) awaiting your expeditious reply.

Sincerely,

Bill Villa


UpDate: Rick Daugherty "responds" ...

On Mar 2, 2010, at 7:20:48 PM, Rick Daugherty wrote:

Bill,

No insults were intended by this decision. I am sorry if you feel that way.

Rick

BEST COMMENT SO FAR

Lehigh County Democrat said...

My Take...

The combination of Rick Daugherty Chairing the party and O'Hare doing the "public relations" resulted in Lehigh County's
(formerly) most popular Democrat [Don Cunning-Ham] just barely avoiding the unemployment line last November. Breathtaking was this, in its stupifying display of incompetence. Heck, there's no telling what Team Daugherty/O'Hare is capable of accomplishing together in the future.

Over & Out...

Wed Mar 03, 05:58:00 PM 2010

No comments: