Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Your struggle is an admirable one and your leadership is a necessity."

Dear LVS Readers, we received a much appreciated email this morning that we wanted to share with you. The author (who we spoke with by phone after receiving it) wanted us to publish his name ... but we all agreed it would be safer for him to remain anonymous, evil allied forces being what they are.

We hope and believe there are many more readers of this blog out there who perceive our Justice Mission like the author of this email does. We'd love to hear from you.

You can reach us by email at alacarbv@aol.com and please know that your words will remain anonymous-- and unpublished, if you don't want them published.

Our purpose in asking you to contact us is to add your name to a forming block of registered Lehigh and Northampton County voters who, voting together, can and will vote "deserving" elected officials out of office. Want to join forces w/ us? Pop us an email.

We will of course start w/ the ouster of crooked and incompetent Lehigh County District Attorney (for now) Jim Martin.

Thank you, again, to the author of this email. We really needed it.

On Jan 12, 2010, at 8:39:22 AM, [Redacted] wrote:

Good Morning Bill,

My name is [Redacted]. I grew up with Sheena and Patrick, attending both St. Catherine's and Central with them (Patrick was a year behind me, Sheena a year ahead of me) and my mother's family is the [Redacted], some of whom you may know through Sheena’s dancing career. I'm writing you to offer my belated condolences (somehow I feel almost four years later and I still owe some reconciliation for your tragedy), and my full support to your cause. I have kept up pretty readily with you and your wife's blogs since the beginning and, while remaining silent on the sidelines, I have always felt compelled to offer my support in words and actions, but never found the gumption to address it until now. I want you to know that I genuinely see the value and purpose of your struggle and as a victim of this tragedy in other areas of my life (unfortunately Sheena was not the only person we’ve lost to drunk driving) I hope that you never give up your fight until true justice is realized. Without people like you and Angie, who don’t sit silently by as the wheels of justice turn by the hand of the rich and powerful, the rights and liberties of common everyday people will never be addressed. Your struggle is an admirable one and your leadership is a necessity. I have a family of my own now and although my actions may be limited, I offer you whatever help I can in your fight for justice.

Kindest Regards,

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees...

Bill Villa said...

If this is a threat,
you best not let me see you coming.

If it's encouragement, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Encouragement. Nothing but encouragement Bill.

Bill Villa said...

Mea Culpa.

I tend a get a little "jumpy" sometimes, what w/ crooked district attorneys and crony magistrates from 2 counties and the PA State Attorney General Tom Corbett's ass to be watching out for and kicking in court.

Thanks for your encouragement, I need (and appreciate) it.

Anonymous said...

Thankfully the watchdogs at the Morning Call are all over these mockeries of justice.

Bill Villa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Consigliere said...

Bill, you have the same legal remedy in your arsenal re: "vs. David Najarian," correct?

SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Domain Name > ptd.net
IP Address > 70.44.102.# (PenTeleData)
City > Germansville

Time of Visit > Jan 13 2010 1:08:38 pm

Bill Villa said...

Well said (or visualized). DA's may hate us but cops love us.

SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Domain Name > ptd.net
IP Address > 70.44.102.# (PenTeleData)
City > Germansville

Time of Visit > Jan 13 2010 9:04:18 pm

SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.