Friday, May 3, 2013

TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES ON TOUR

Readers (and stalkers), it was my great pleasure (for a 2nd time) on Thursday May 2 to address a graduating class of PA Parole Agents, this time at the PA Department of Corrections' training academy in picturesque Elizabethtown.

I was invited to speak by ...
the Office of the Victim Advocate in Harrisburg.

After opening with a brief report on my April 22 meeting with the Allentown parole office, where I presented my plan for sending my daughter Sheena's remorseless and malice-sodden killer Robert LaBarre back to state prison (after discussing how LaBarre is behind in his court-mandated restitution payments to us for Sheena's deathbed hospital bill, still unemployed after 8 months, and lolling in his new daddy-bought house in Bethlehem), I spoke about being a crime victim, about how the local "powers that be" tried to fix the case in favor of my daughter Sheena's connected killer, and how I subsequently (with your help) outmaneuvered them all and made Sheena's killer Robert LaBarre, his army of Gross McGinley attorneys, DA Jim Martin, Judge Steinberg, and the crooked colluding crony local "newspaper" my victims. It went really great. I again spoke for 70 minutes, with lots of Q & A afterwards. The new parole agents could not have been more attentive, inquisitive, shocked (especially by the Jim Martin stuff), and empathetic. I told them that Robert LaBarre's parole agent, who I've developed an excellent working relationship with, had the exact same reaction to my story that they all had. I saw quite a few tears being shed for Sheena as I was speaking and I believe my story made an impact on them. I trust they'll all be keeping their hearts and minds open for crime victims in their new jobs monitoring convicted criminals like Robert LaBarre. 

For more verifiably factual information, read LVS's right sidebar "Exposé Wall Of Shame" content.

VILLAS: WHY WE FIGHT