Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Fun Event in Downtown Allentown








































Here are some pics from Friday night's artist get together at House of Chen, taken by Zehra Follweiller. Sorry if we did not get your picture. I will be sending a group e-mail about our great ideas to those who attended and will contact those without e-mail by phone. 30 people attended the event! It was great to see some old friends and to meet new ones. Thanks to everyone for participating. Stay tuned....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I hope the people who didn't/couldn't attend will see them and feel jealous enough to come to the next gathering!

Blah Society said...

From what I hear (and now see) it looks like the night was a huge success. I hope I can attend the next gathering/event.

Bill Villa said...

Although I am profoundly disappointed I don't have a solo close-up photograph on display here (Zehra! How did this not happen?!) I am nonetheless still thrilled to have been a part of Friday's artist get-together. There were some really impressive heavy hitter transplants in attendance, in addition to us talented albeit more quaint natives, and I hope these "new natives" stick with us ...

Angie Villa said...

There's a post by Bernie O'Hare at LV Rambling's about the arts in Allentown. Please check it out.

Itz Me Dave said...

I am so sorry I couldn't be there and now yes, I am jealous! It is however nice to see such a turn out in support of the local arts.

And yes, where is that gleaming close up of Bill and Ms. Dottie too? :)

I look forward to such events in the future and any activities involving local arts.