Saturday, March 29, 2008

Artist Get-Together


Any artist, blogger, writer, musician, photographer or other interested in participating in an informal get-together dinner to meet people, share ideas, and discuss a possible group art show/event in Allentown, please leave a comment here so I can get an estimate of how many people will be attending. Spouses/significant others are welcome.


DATE: Fri. April 25th


TIME: 6:30 PM


PLACE: House of Chen Chinese Restaurant


732 Hamilton St., Allentown



Thanks for your interest in meeting other artists and promoting the arts in our community.

I have received some thoughtful comments and ideas at my previous post. This could be fun!





13 comments:

Bill Villa said...

... count me in, Mrs. Dottie.

michael molovinsky said...

if there are no age restrictions, i would like to attend

A.J. Cordi said...

It would be a day-of decision for me.

joseph skrapits said...

I have it on my calendar. Thanks, Mrs. Dottie.

Mrs. Dottie said...

MM,

It's a gathering for ALL ages!

Age discriminators will be fed to the fish.

Itz Me Dave said...

Well, it sounds like a great idea, event and opportunity for us all. Plus my usually non-cooperative work schedule is in agreement. Count me in!

Bill said...

We may have a schedule conflict, but will be their if possible.

Sarina said...

My husband and I will be there. Sounds like a lot of fun, we're looking forward to meeting everybody.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I'll be there if I'm not dead.

petelewnes said...

Hi Dottie...I've enjoyed reading your blog...I'm planning on showing up on the 25th - this is pete from 7th street...a goal of mine would be to have more arts opportunities for artists in allentown...i'm a glass artist and would love to see a glass shop one day in center city teaching inner city kids about the glass arts. They have something like this in Newark NJ and I think it could be great for Allentown. Thanks for organizing this! PS...I LOVE the House Of Chen...she does a malaysian night once a month...we did a progressive dinner there last year...we should think of having one organized again.

Mrs. Dottie said...

Hi Pete from 7th St.,

I'm looking forward to meeting you.
And thanks for reading my blog.

To all who have responded so far,
I am looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone at House of Chen. It should be a fun time!

Bill said...

Mrs. Dottie, this is Julie, Bill's wife and your former co-worker from the world-o-frames saying we would love to join you and everyone for a night of talking and community and art. Can't wait to see you again!!

Mrs. Dottie said...

Julie,

Hi,looking forward to seeing you and your hubby at chez chen!