Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Allentown: Well we're living here with crony collusion, sadistic cruelty, and spineless apathy ... [Part 2]

In September 2008, Lynn Township Supervisor and attorney (for now) David Najarian (then a loyal Morning Call "Valley Blogosphere" selectee/honoree), launched a custom blog designed to defend DA Jim Martin and The Morning Call "newspaper" against my exposé onslaughts, and, more importantly, to provoke me into something/anything that could be prosecutable so that DA Jim Martin could throw me in jail and shut me up.

Provocations at the "Troll" blog attorney Najarian started included allowing breathtakingly vile comments about Sheena to be posted there; a dizzying array of deceit-laden lies and spins; personal attack insults directed at my wife Angie; and a blog dialogue initiated by attorney Najarian that was a discussion on how to sabotage my daughter Sheena's then upcoming wrongful death litigation. Note: the hundreds of provoking comments at attorney Najarian's dozen-plus "Troll" blog posts were recently all deleted; we have hard copies of everything.

When I never responded in any way that was inappropriate and/or legally actionable (I did politely request an apology from Najarian which he refused), attorney Najarian just went ahead and filed a private criminal complaint for "harassment" against me anyway.

Najarian filed it w/ his close pal, Slatington Magisterial District Judge Rod Beck, who, unethically, per rules for District Magistrates, sits on a Lynn Township Board (Recreation), having been appointed there by (you guessed it) attorney Dave Najarian, Lynn Township Supervisor.

Not surprisingly, there was a not so hidden agenda at play here, as NeoCon Republican David Najarian's harassment complaint against me revolved around this, as noted in his complaint:

"Villa wrote: "I don't care how many people are in the way of what I'm trying to accomplish, which is exposing and bringing down two genuinely bad guys, Jim Martin, and Glenn Kranzley. I can't be stopped. Nothing will stop me from achieving my goals."

In his "harassment" (against whom?) complaint, David Najarian helpfully brays, "By way of background, Jim Martin is District Attorney of Lehigh County! Glenn Kranzley is the Editor of The Morning Call newspaper!"

Najarian then digresses briefly to boast that his blog was one of the original members of the Valley Blogosphere "community" of bloggers at The Morning Call "newspaper." What a coincidence.

So, "Judge" Beck was all lined up to find me GUILTY for his pals Dave Najarian and
Jim Martin. Until we told "Judge" Beck we knew about his Lynn Township connection w/ Dave Najarian. "Judge" Beck subsequently recused himself.

DA Jim Martin "seized the opportunity" (although in typical Jim Martin fashion it took him 10 months), and Martin sent Najarian's "criminal" (wink wink) complaint against me to the office of longtime Jim Martin pally, the PA State Attorney General Tom Corbett. Yep. Attorney General Corbett's office actually "investigated" (wink wink) Najarian's phony charges against me and, incredibly, approved them to go forward.

When crooked and incompetent DA Jim Martin forwarded Dave Najarian's phony harassment charges against me to his pal the PA State Attorney General Tom Corbett (to appear "unbiased" and "above-board"), in the very letter that he recused hisself, DA Martin told AG Corbett's office that "Mr. Villa has been relentless in his defamatory attacks upon me"-- i.e., DA Martin was clearly asking AG Corbett to read between the lines of Dave Najarian's bogus criminal complaint against me and find a crime that was not there.

Sadly, it back-fired on all of them as Dave Najarian, Rod Beck, Jim Martin, and Tom Corbett all got their crony-crooked colluding asses whipped in court by yours truly.

Nothing in Dave Najarian's dishonest and transparently bogus private criminal complaint against me qualified as "harassment" and Judge Halal agreed.

LVS fans: keep reading our "Allentown" series, there's tons more reeking crony collusion to be examined.

Read LVS November 2010 POST UPDATE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only criminals doing any harassing here were Jim Martin and Tom Corbett.

Bill Villa said...

Don't forget Dave Najarian.

Consigliere said...

My hat's off to Judge Halal. He was obviously being skillfully pressured by Jim Martin to find you guilty. When facing a "defendant" (you) who's case was investigated by the Attorney General (gulp) and the charges against you were APPROVED by the A.G. (gulp again) the not so subtle MESSAGE to the JUdge was VERY CLEAR: find this Vila guy GUILTY. But there was nothing there (except for the collusion).And Judge Halal had the COURAGE to acknowledge Najarian's nothingness and rule in your favor. Think how differently things would have gone if the Judge had remained Rod Beck.

Bill Villa said...

From where I was sitting (in the defendant's seat, gulp), it appeared to me that Magisterial District Judge Robert C. Halal was very conflicted over this case. He knew exactly what DA Jim Martin was expecting him to do-- find me guilty. And right up to almost the end, I was sure Halal would find me guilty, no evidence be damned. When Halal finally said, "I'm finding you not guilty," I loudly said, "GOOD," and Judge Halal said, "SHUT UP." I sure hope Judge Halal is as good at outmaneuvering Jim Martin's case fixings as I am. Just sayin'.

My hat's off to my sharp lawyer.

Anonymous said...

Jesus. What chance does Professor Donovan have against you?

Anonymous said...

Is there some review board where you can report Najarian's (and Beck's and Martin's and Corbett's) outrageously unethical behavior?

Bill Villa said...

Actually, Morning Call Harrisburg political beat reporter JOHN MICEK is very interested in this story, retroactively.

John phoned me last week and we spoke at length about it.

I'm currently assembling some hardcopy materials to send to John, and hopefully his editors will find this story newsworthy.

Bill Villa said...

Anon 9:00, no chance. Zero.

Eckville Pressure said...

Bill, is there a "Courtesy of the Floor" opportunity in Lynn Township?

If yes, you should go on tour.

Bill Villa said...

Looking in to it (great idea, thank you) ...

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Domain Name > ptd.net ? (Network)
IP Address > 204.186.244.# (PenTeleData)
City > Walnutport

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 2:30:46 pm

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 2:01:18 pm

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 1:44:37 pm

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 1:05:17 pm

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 12:59:52 pm

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 12:30:33 pm

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 11:59: 22 am

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 11:05:45 am

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 10:39:55 am

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 10:12:12 am

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 9:45:24 am

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 9:29:27 am

Time of Visit > Aug 11 2010 8:57:10 am