Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"W" Mike Donovan Defiantly Refuses to Apologize to Grieving Villa Family


Readers, here's the 3-minute "Courtesy of the Floor" speech I delivered at Allentown City Council on August 4th, August 18th, and September 1.

When it came time for Donovan to speak, and to apologize to the Villa family, like a deer caught in the headlights, Donovan just sat there in stunned and stony silence, as the clock ticked ... for 40 seconds. He said nothing. Watch 69 News report.  Here's what I said:

I'm Bill Villa from Allentown here to report that right after my June 16 visit to City Council, Council VP Donovan frantically deleted the hundreds of sadistically cruel and vile and libelous comments he had knowingly encouraged against my family and me at his so-called political blog for the entire month of March 2010.

And I say knowingly encouraged because Donovan posted this comment himself at his blog that read and I quote: "I am just going to let all comments run. They are fun to read."


Those fun comments at Donovan's blog (and I gave City Council hard copy on June 16th) suggested that I engage in necrophilia with my deceased daughter Sheena, who was cremated ... that I snort Sheena's ashes ... and drink my own urine ... that I've made "terroristic threats against the DA" ... that I've "threatened to kill" employees of The Morning Call ... that my 9 year old son "Gianni is poison" ... and that my wife Angie is "going to hell," even after accepting an Arts Ovation award from the Allentown Arts Commission for her volunteer work in starting the Allentown Chen Arts Group.
Donovan could have deleted those vile comments back in March when they were originally posted but he didn't. He also could have deleted them after my Ethics Board complaint against him in April, or after he expressed his "concern" about his blog’s comments on 69 News on June 2nd but he didn't delete them then either. Watch 69 News report
Only when Donovan found out I had emailed City Council links to his cyber terror against my family ... so you could read Donovan's filth for yourselves, did Donovan first change his blog design so the links I sent you wouldn't work … and then Donovan deleted those hundreds of filthy comments in a public admission of guilt and wrongdoing.
Clearly it was wrong for Donovan to knowingly encourage Chris Casey of Trexlertown and [Redacted] to post and sign all those disgusting comments against my family at Donovan’s blog.
[In a series of Facebook message rope-a-dopings in January 2012, I got Gross McGinley attorney and DA Jim Martin campaign fundraiser Mal Gross's bad seed stepson Rolf Oeler to inadvertently admit to posting vile anonymous comments defiling my deceased daughter Sheena here at LVS and at Michael Donovan's blog w/ Donovan's encouragement and endorsement.] 
As you know, the Allentown “Ethics” Board which was recently re-constituted by Donovan looked the other way on all this … and Jarrett Renshaw and Bill White in The Morning Call "newspaper" actually had the audacity to quote Casey and [Redacted] as character witnesses for Donovan, without telling their readers that Casey and [Redacted], posting and signing those vile comments at Donovan’s blog, were the ones responsible for Donovan getting hauled in front of the phony Ethics Board to begin with.
So now that Donovan has deleted those hundreds of filthy comments, and publicly admitted his wrongdoing, my family wants a public apology from Donovan here at City Council. 

Mr. Hanlon [City Clerk and Timekeeper], I'm now giving the balance of my time to Councilor Donovan to give my family a public apology, and because it's my time remaining, Donovan may use it for an apology but for nothing else, Councilor Donovan ...

[Tick, tick, tick ... for 40 seconds ... and then, sadly, time ran out again on ethics professor Donovan]

[Aug 4] Are there any questions regarding when I'll be approaching the Provost of Cedar Crest College on this matter?

[Council President Mike D'Amore: "No questions, Mr. Villa."]

Thank you for having me.

12/22 UpDate: Pusillanimous and passive-aggressive Cedar Crest College "ethics" professor Michael Donovan has put all of his anti-Villas blog filth back up on the internet after having deleted it all in mid-June 2010.


35 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way this clown Donovan should be teaching "ETHICS" at a college. Incredible. Bring him down.

Itz Me Dave said...

Hi Bill. I have been reading what I can when I can and got a little caught up last night. I would have loved to have been there today but I was unable due to work.

I hope you made your point, it seems as if you did. It also seems as if you are not going to get a public apology unless someone (not you) puts a (figurative) gun to his head.

I am surprised he was there. I can't imagine why he would not want to make things easier and make them go away with a simple apology. Unless the apology is a public admission of guilt and he is afraid of the potential ramifications of that.

Anyway Bill... you deserve the apology... and so much more. Keep it up my friend. PEACE

Bill Villa said...

Really appreciate your comment Dave.

Nobody wants to get involved or go on record with this shit.

Everybody just wants to hide in neutral "Switzerland," as if there are 2 sides to this story.

So thanks for taking the time to comment, not too many do, but then again we always knew you were special.

Bill Villa said...

8:57, we're on it.

FYI, no Chris Crazy at City Council tonite.

Just sayin'.

Angie Villa said...

No 69 News at City Council tonight either.

Just sayin'.

Bill Villa said...

Yep. As I said ...

Everybody just wants to hide in neutral "Switzerland," as if there are 2 sides to this story.

Bill Villa said...

Morning Call "newspaper" "reporter" Jarrett Renshaw was at City Council this evening. But I don't think he'll be reporting on my 3rd appearance at City Council either. I noticed Jarrett was reading the "newspaper" during my 3-minute speech, and that's about as long as it takes to get through that "newspaper" these days.

Jesse Smith said...

Hey, Bill -

If you get a spare minute you should send a pic of your cajones to the Guinness people 'cause they've got to be f'in' world record breakers.

I posted something on a website a few days ago that rubbed somebody the wrong way. After reading their complaint, I immediately posted an apology, together with an explanation of where I was coming from in the first place, and lots of backstory substantiating why I would never intentionally post something upsetting.

I got a quick thank you from the offended party, and lots of support from the larger community. We're all okay again.

It wasn't that hard to do. I was unhappy that I had accidentally hurt someone, and I felt I had to address the situation.

But that's just me.

Bill Villa said...

Well said, Jess, and thank you for commenting.

By contrast, all recipients of this email are hiding Switzerland.

Apologizing after fucking up royally used to be known as "common courtesy," "mutual respect," and "civility."

But people's values, and morals, have changed.

Donovan is undergoing prostate surgery today.

We wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Cancer is beatable.

I'm not.

My future appearances at City Council will feature Angie Villa and Gianni Villa.

And, hopefully, 69 News.

Or the New York and Philly media.

Bill Villa said...

People think this is a "personal" matter. They're wrong. It's a gross social injustice matter. The Morning Call "newspaper," the local blogosphere, and local elected officials like "W" Mike Donovan are colluding, openly, to shut me up. It isn't working. And I can kick these crony crooked colluding asses all by myself, if need be. But I resent that greatly. This is my hometown doing this to me and my family. My "friends" should be standing shoulder-to-shoulder with us and speaking out against all these cruel and libelous attempts at muzzling me from telling my community about crooked District Attorney Jim Martin and the equally crooked "newspaper" that covers Martin's crooked rump at every turn. We are fast finding out exactly who our "friends" really are ...

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Rubber necker ...

Domain Name > (Unknown)
IP Address > 208.251.203.# (CITY OF ALLENTOWN)
City > Allentown

Time of Visit > Aug 5 2010 9:24:38 am

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

"Reporter" Jarrett Renshaw from The Morning Call "newspaper" is visiting LVS so OCD frequently, we've (yawn) stopped counting ...

Domain Name > (Unknown)
IP Address > 163.192.12.# (Tribune Company)
ISP > Tribune Company

Time of Visit > Aug 5 2010 9:08:28 am

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's tragic under achiever Bill White at your blog? Nah, he's too busy eating his way through Musikfest. Maybe if you put the facts in a sandwich the truth would be easier for him to swallow.

Anonymous said...

A lot of other people would have thrown in the towel and just washed their hands of it by this point, Bill. Others of us are made of something a little more substantive. Don't worry about the naysayers, just do your thing. Perseverance is a virtue and if you can keep your head and keep up the fight, youll wear 'em down.

Bill Villa said...

10:17, good one.

10:42 (merci), that's the plan.

Bill Villa said...

Phone Call, Incoming, from Morning Call Harrisburg Political Beat Reporter John Micek (12:55pm).

Nice chat.

Keeping it confidential (for now)

Hint: it involves this.

Yep. You read it right, Dave.

Angie Villa said...

a BIG MERCI to LVS readers, you just pushed us past our previous single day record for Most Visits, and it's early yet ... ;D

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Must be a late afternoon or early evening operation. Whatever. Get well soon, "W" Mike, you've got some apologizing for the TV cameras to do ...

Domain Name > (Unknown)
IP Address > 64.9.15.# (LVAIC - Cedar Crest College)
City > Allentown

Time of Visit > Aug 5 2010 2:35:13 pm

Visit Length > 32 minutes 19 seconds

Lehigh County Democrat said...

My Take...

Sadly, and let this be a lesson for all of you, none of this would be happening if Donovan had chosen the "good guys" (Team Villa) instead of The Dark Side. Oh well. He'd still (allegedly) be having prostate surgery today of course (just sayin').

Over & Out...

Bill Villa said...

Well said.

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Looks like the "pre-op" room has free wifi (like at Panera Bread) ...

Domain Name > (Unknown)
IP Address > 64.9.15.# (LVAIC - Cedar Crest College)
City > Allentown

Time of Visit > Aug 5 2010 3:48:53 pm

Visit Length > 35 minutes 35 seconds

Anonymous said...

Could be the "post op" room, doesn't everyone come out of major surgery and head straight to LVS to see what they missed?

Bill Villa said...

:)

--------

Email, Incoming, from former Lehigh County Commissioner Bill Leiner, who had the courage to lean our way a while back [See LVS Right Sidebar Item on Bill Leiner]


On Aug 5, 2010, at 7:53:05 PM, Bill Leiner wrote:

Bill,

Just checking in. I hope you and yours are OK. My Texas assignment expired last month and currently I am down in Melbourne, Florida leading an inpatient Behavioral Health unit get on its feet. Expect to be home in October.

Let me know when you cut a new CD. As I drove back from Texas, I listened and enjoyed the CDs you provided me. Great sound and lyrics. Looking forward to returning to the Valley and re engaging the elected political world.

Have a great weekend. Bill

--------

((Me))

Hey Bill, we're doing great, thanks for asking, hope your crew is good too. And we LOVE IT when people enjoy our music (and tell us :) so thanks for that! We have more than half of our 3rd CD ("Fun Park USA") "in the can" and we'll make sure you get one the day it comes out. We too look forward to your return in October. In the meantime, keep the Behavioral Health world on its toes in Melbourne, and we'll deal with the behaviorally challenged nut cases (like Donovan) up here as best we can. Thanks for touching base! -BV

Anonymous said...

Great guy and a terrific elected official, Bill Leiner, sorely missed up here in contrast w/ the likes of Donovan doo-doo.

The City Official said...

Bill, look how far under Chris Casey's skin you are:

"I fancy myself a writer"

well done. And anyone who has witnessed your 3 appearances at City Council or on 69 news knows that you are a compelling and effective public speaker. Casey knows that too which likely explains his absence from City Council on Aug 4. Just saying.

Bill Villa said...

(nice catch, thanks), that's very rewarding for me.

I see the sole taunting commenter (so far) is Maronite seminarian, Alex Joseph, who is studying to be a Roman Catholic priest. God help us all.

See our right sidebar item on "Father Alex" entitled, "DELIVER US FROM ALLIED EVIL."

Team Casey/Donovan's most fervent and zealous follower, Father Alex Joseph has falsely and libelously claimed in our local blogosphere that I have "impersonated" him and that I punched him in the stomach in the NorCo Courthouse "in front of numerous witnesses."

Yep.

Father Alex forgets that God is his witness too but I'm sure God will remind him of this one day.

While still on Earth, Alex Joseph reports to Chor-Bishop Seely Beggiani who I've been meaning to contact at beggiani@maroniteseminary.org or (202) 723-8831 and I should have some time next week.

Very Casual Observer said...

Too Funny! Casey desperatively pleads for people to not pay any attention to Bill...as he writes a 1000-word blog post on Bill! Good strategy, Mighty Casey!

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Domain Name > (Unknown)
IP Address > Unknown (Unknown Organization)
ISP > Unknown ISP
Continent > Unknown
Country > Unknown
State > Unknown
City > Unknown

Time of Visit > Aug 6 2010 8:53:33 am

Anonymous said...

"Somebody" (wink wink) doing you a solid at the Lehigh Valley "Independent" [see comments 1 and 4]

Bill Villa said...

We know who did that but a BIG MERCI is in order just the same.

Angie Villa said...

Kudos to LVI blog author Jon Geeting for keeping those comments up there (at least until he sees them, pusses out, and poofs them) because if you're going to give Chris Casey totally unwarranted credibility by quoting him, on anything, it's only fair and balanced to tell The Inconvenient Truth about Chris Casey too ... ;D

Bill Villa said...

Mrs. Dottie is right, Jon.

Stand your ground.

Anonymous said...

I second that, Jon.

The Banker

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

See, "DELIVER US FROM ALLIED EVIL" on LVS's right sidebar for more information on evil sadist Maronite seminarian "Father" Alex Joseph spotted stalking LVS like a moth to a flame ...

Domain Name > verizon.net
IP Address > 71.178.57.# (Verizon Internet Services)
State > District of Columbia

Time of Visit > Aug 6 2010 11:00:22 am

LVS SiteMeter(R) Spotlight said...

Domain Name > ptd.net
IP Address > 204.186.244.# (PenTeleData)
City > Walnutport

Time of Visit > Aug 6 2010 10:50:50 am